4 bedroom town house for saleMaldon
- Waterside development
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breathtaking views across the Quay Fullbridge
- Within walking distance of Maldon's historical and maritime town
- Prime waterside location destination
- Luxury Homes with fantastic views
ON OUR DOOR STEP
"Amid the dreamy wetlands beloved of bird-watches that characterise this part of South East Essex is a growing community of commuters, as well as locals long familiar with the joys of fishing smacks, sailing barges and tasty fish and chips"
A Select development of 9 luxury one and two bedroom apartments and 5 one, three, and four bedroom townhouses.
The development is within walking distance of Maldons historical and maritime town which offers excellent high street amenities including an interesting selection of independent shops and eateries together with well known national brands: Marks and Spencer food hall, Prezzo and Costa Coffee. There is also large Tesco supermarket within a short walking distance.
MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO CALL HOME
With breath taking views across Fullbridge Quay as well as the renowned countryside back drop of Maldon, the Moorings is proudly positioned as a prime waterside destination.
Where waterside living meets parkside address a collection of stylish apartments and houses with fantastic views and within easy reach of The City.
Please call for a brochure - 01621 840330
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier Coastal and Waterside, Essex & South Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.