4 bedroom detached house for saleDefford Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Built by Bryant Homes
- Spacious entrance hall
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Living room with bay window over looking the front
- Seperate dining room
- Kitchen with fitted appliances including a range cooker
- Double glazed throughout
- Conservatory overlooking the garden
- Refitted family bathroom with separate shower
This immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home is situated in Emmbrook. The accommodation comprises spacious living room with adjoining dining room, double glazed conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room. The private, well stocked south facing rear garden is well maintained.
Defford Close is situated on the popular Flagons development, built around the late 1970’s by Bryant Homes. Located close to the heart of Emmbrook, which is within walking distance of both local shops, junior and senior schools. There is open parkland bordering the area with Lowther Road recreation ground nearby.
The private 38ft x 35ft south facing rear garden is enclosed by fencing and laid manly to lawn with mature well stocked raised shrub borders. There is an area of patio across the rear, outside lighting , tap and gated side access. Adjoining single garage with electric remote controlled roller door, light and power. At the front there is an entrance porch with blocked paved drive way parking for two large vehicles, security lighting and terrace garden.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4245808
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56100412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4245808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.