3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarncombe Way, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Sold STC £220,000
- 3 bedroom link semi-detached house
- Garage conversion to include downstairs shower room
- Off road parking
- Conservatory to the rear
- Popular village of Whitfield
- EPC energy rating C (70)
You are certainly spoilt for downstairs space here providing you with a number of options. The garage was converted approximately two years ago and now makes a very flexible room. This could be a more formal dining area, a space to work from home, a playroom for the children or with some little work this could make a downstairs bedroom which could then have an en-suite shower room affectively changing this from a three bedroom property to a four bedroom property. The conservatory is a great place to relax whilst the children are at school with cup of tea and staring out at on those stunning countryside views. The kitchen has been extended providing you with more space if you do enjoy cooking. With off road parking to the front there is more than enough space to park more than one car off the road. The village of Whitfield is extremely popular for a number of reasons. With Tesco, a convenience store for those essentials and primary and secondary schools all nearby you will have everything you need very close to you.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we walked into this home we fell in love with it. The views to the rear are certainly something to behold and were certainly and major factor in us deciding to purchase this property. The road is extremely peaceful to. Although some modernisation was required we have done some updating to include converting the garage roughly two years ago which has provided us with more downstairs space as well as updating the kitchen approximately about a year ago.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'6 x 13'9 (4.73m x 4.19m)
- Dining Area: 11'7 x 8'2 (3.53m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 11'9 x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 7'0 (3.25m x 2.14m)
- Downstairs Shower Room: 8'9 x 8'3 (2.67m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'3 (4.14m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 6'0 (2.75m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56100757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.