3 bedroom town house for saleDeanpoint, Westgate, Morecambe, LA3 3DJ
- Modern three bedroom end town house
- Situated in a block of four
- Modern popular development, off Westgate
- Easy reach of shopping precinct
- Close to Westgate Primary School
- 2 reception rooms plus conservatory
- Good size plot, encl rear garden. Garage
- Well presented throughout. NO CHAIN
* INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED * GARAGE TO REAR * NO CHAIN * Modern three bedroom end town house situated in a block of four within this popular development close to Westgate amenities. Within level walking distance of the new Lidl store, shopping precinct, sub post office, primary school and public transport which runs along Westgate. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace and double internal doors into the dining room with double timber framed French doors into the rear conservatory, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom/wc. Outside, the property occupies a good size plot with lawned gardens to the front/side, low maintenance enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas and there is a garage to the rear. Well presented throughout, this property will appeal to those buyers seeking a modern & ready to move into family home in a highly convenient location. No chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56100820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.