2 bedroom terraced house for saleChy An Gweal, Carbis Bay, St. Ives
- Terrace cottage with sea and coastal views
- 2 double bedrooms
- Cosy Lounge with beamed ceiling and original Inglenook Fireplace and working multi-fuel Burner
- Modern, spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs WC and Wash Basin
- Family Bathroom with separate walk in Shower
- Double glazing and gas central heating throughout
- Front and South-facing rear garden with shed
- Private parking to the rear
- No chain
Looking to be settled by Christmas? Unexpectedly back on the market due to a change in the purchaser's circumstances, this superbly presented Cornish Cottage is available with the current successful surveys and searches included.
Chy An Mor is an ideal family home or equally, an excellent investment. It has been on long-term lease for the price of £900 per month, plus expenses, so it is also perfectly suited as a second home or has great potential as a holiday rental.
A surprisingly spacious, renovated and refurbished Cornish Cottage in St Ives, with wonderful Sea and Coastal views - wake up to the sun rising over the sea! Unusually, and much sought after in this area, it has it's own private parking to the rear of the property, and well stocked low-maintenance gardens to the front and back; the back garden is South facing and has a large storage shed. Chy An Mor is ideally situated for beaches, travel, and local amenities and so provides the all en-compassing quintessential Cornish lifestyle.
In Brief - Property Features:
* Renovated and extended Cornish Cottage with wonderful Sea and coastal views.
* Two large and airy double bedrooms, front with Sea views.
* Large dual aspect Kitchen/Diner with breakfast bar, slate floor and beamed ceiling.
* Gas/electric kitchen range.
* Hi spec appliances, including integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and dryer.
* Cosy lounge with original Inglenook fire place and working log/coal burner, beamed ceiling and window seat with Sea views.
* Downstairs WC and wash basin.
* Large family bathroom with seperate shower cubicle and power shower.
* Fully furnished and equipped if required.
* Low maintenance gated front garden.
* Gated south facing terraced back garden with large shed and access to own private parking.
* Double glazed throughout.
* Central heating with warranted combination boiler.
* Recent improvements include: new roof, electrical fuse box and chimney lining.
* Walking distance of beach, schools and nurseries.
* On main bus routes and close to Rail & Supermarket.
* No Chain
Lounge - 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'1") - Beamed ceiling and carpeted, Inglenook working multi-fuel burner, sea and coastal views, window seat, heating radiator, wall and ceiling lights and stairs to first floor, through to kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.34m x 3.23m (14'2" x 10'7") - Dual aspect, slate floor, beamed ceiling, combination gas boiler, heating radiator, inset ceiling and under-cabinet lights, a 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with Mono-bloc tap. Door to rear garden.
W/C - WC with wash hand basin and extractor
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.47m (14'10" x 11'4") - Double-glazed window to the front with window seat and sea and coastal views; radiator and loft hatch. Carpeted.
Bedroom 2 - 4.30m x 2.74m (14'1" x 8'11") - Double-glazed window to the rear; radiator and loft hatch. Carpeted.
Bathroom - White suite comprising bath, low-level WC with push button flush and basin unit, with mono-bloc tap and cupboard under, wall cupboard unit with mirror and concealed shaver point. A separate, fully tiled, walk in shower unit with power shower and recessed shelf. Double glazed window, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling spotlights, heating radiator and extractor fan.
Outside - The front garden is gated and enclosed by Cornish hedging. Paved and pebbled, it is low maintenance with a border of mature shrubs and plants.
The South facing, gated private rear garden has Cornish hedging and has paved and pebbled entertainment terraces with low maintenance borders and mature flowering shrubs and plants. There is a large storage shed, ideal for storage of surfboards or a workroom and it has a separate terrace. Entrance to private parking
Tenure - Freehold
Amenities - The property is located under a mile from the centre of the picturesque harbour town of St Ives with its winding cobbled streets, fishermens cottages, magnificent sandy beaches, independent retail and coffee shops, renowned restaurants and art galleries, including the Tate. There are a host of local amenities including highly regarded schools, a nursery, Tesco Supermarket, Post Office and public houses. The St Ives rail link connects with the Penzance-Paddington line. The Hayle Estuary, an internationally renowned bird sanctuary and an area of Special Scientific interest, is less than 3 miles away, as is the main A30 giving easy travel to Lands End and the larger towns of Penzance, Helston and Truro. Newquay Airport is 36 miles away and offers connections with several destinations including London Gatwick.
To arrange a viewing call Makeurmove on 0333 8000 211 (standard rate)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56101024.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26509148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, Manchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.