2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Avenue, Staveley, CHESTERFIELD
- GUIDE PRICE- £75,000-£80,000 No chain
- Original features
- Two double bedrooms
- Not over looked in walking distance to the Pennines Trial
- Perfect location for commuters
GUIDE PRICE- £75,000-£80,000 Calling all investors & first time buyers! We are pleased to offer you this two double bedroom property, with many original features. This property is good for commuting and is in walking distance to the Pennine Trail.
GUIDE PRICE- £75,000-£80,000 Calling all investors and first time buyers!
William H Brown are pleased to offer you this two double bedroom property, which has many original features. If you are looking for a project that is in good location forr commuting and is close to the Pennine Trial, then look no further!
This hidden gem briefly comprises of a kitchen, dining room, lounge, two double bedroom, family bathroom and front and rear gardens.
Lounge 12' into recess wall x 11' 2" ( 3.66m into recess wall x 3.40m )
With a front facing double glazed door and window, feature Victorian cast iron open fire place, gas central heating radiator and wooden floor, leading into the...
Dining Room 12' into wall recess x 11' 6" ( 3.66m into wall recess x 3.51m )
With a rear facing window, understairs storage cupboard, feature brick built fire place and access to the kitchen and the first floor
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.01m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of beech wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surface, gas hob, electric oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer and a side facing door leading to the garden...
With a gas central heating radiator
Bedroom One 12' into recess wall x 11' 3" ( 3.66m into recess wall x 3.43m )
A front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard that holds the boiler and a feature cast iron fireplace, with original tiles
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 3" into wall recess ( 3.56m x 2.82m into wall recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and a feature cast iron fireplace, which has original tiles
A three piece white suite that includes a free standing bath, wc and wash hand basin, rear facing double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator with cover
To the front - Is a walled area for privacy, which is pebbled for low maintenance
To the rear: - Fully enclosed, not over looked and backs onto fields, laid to lawn with an apple tree
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56101990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.