4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Road, Swanmore, Southampton
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Front And Rear Garden
- Driveway Offering Off Road Parking
This four bedroom detached house is situated in the sought after village of Swanmore. The property offers a generous living accommodation with three reception rooms, en-suite to master bedroom, front and rear garden and driveway offering off road parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Double glazed front door to entrance hall, coved ceiling with spot lights, double glazed window to side elevation, two radiators and doors to:
Study 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room 24' 6" x 12' ( 7.47m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of modern matching wall and base units, granite work surfaces and up stand, two built in ovens with warming draw, induction hob, down draft extractor fan over, built in microwave/ oven, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/ freezer, centre island, access to utility room and patio doors leading to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front elevation, double doors leading to hallway and archway leading to kitchen area.
Utility Room 8' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.91m )
Door leading to rear garden, sink/ drainer unit, a range of wall and base units, work surface, space for washing machine, wine rack, boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 13' 4" ( 4.34m x 4.06m )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, fitted wardrobes and draws, airing cupboard, radiator and door to:
En-Suite/ Wet Room
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, under floor heating, show heads with jet spray, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, two built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 12' ( 3.15m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboards and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, free standing bath with waterfall taps, separate tiled shower cubical, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Patio area adjacent to the property, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing and hedging, outside tap and drive way providing off road parking.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area adjacent to property, remainder of garden mainly laid to lawn, summer house, timber shed, side access. electric point and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56102140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.