5 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Kingswood
Sold STC £1,295,000
- Circa 0.4 acre plot * Extended and Beautifully presented Approximately 3000sq ft
- Five Bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Three modern bath/shower rooms * Bedroom five/dressing room
- Large entrance hall * Ground floor cloakroom * Utility room Karndean flooring
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with granite work surfaces * Integrated appliances * Britannia range cooker Central island with breakfast bar
- Garden accessed from sitting room, Kitchen and family room
- Family room with vaulted ceiling * Feature fireplace Beautiful double glazed windows * Feature window to the staircase
- Landscaped west facing rear garden * Large sun terrace Railway sleeper flower borders * Side garden
- Large driveway * Double garage with internal door
- Superb woodland views * Peaceful location
Full descriptionThis wonderful five bedroom family home sits within beautifully landscaped gardens, measuring 0.4 acre with fabulous views over woodland. The property has been extended and beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers a large entrance hall, two reception rooms, study, open-plan modern kitchen/family/dining room, utility, cloakroom, master bedroom with modern en-suite with bedroom five currently used as a dressing room and two further luxury family bath/shower room. On top of all this there is a double garage, large driveway and delightfully landscaped west facing garden with large sun terrace, this is house you would feel proud to call home.
This beautiful home is situated within the Warren Estate close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Bramley, Aberdour, and Kingswood Primary, whilst further afield are the top schools, City of London Freeman's school, Reigate Grammar, Epsom College and Caterham School.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach. For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56102377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26509217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.