2 bedroom flat for saleEardley Crescent, Earls Court, SW5
- Fantastic, bright two bedroom flat arranged on first floor
- Offers large reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with granite worktops
- Good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- High specification modern bathroom
- Stunning decor throughout
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in an imposing period terrace on a popular crescent in Earls Court, this bright and stylish two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation and a stunning interior finish.
A wealth of shops, restaurants and other amenities are available close by on both Earls Court Road and trendy Old Brompton Road catering for every need.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.