2 bedroom flat for saleApplegarth Mews, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU16 5SS
- Over 55s housing development
- G/F apartment with private entrance
- Pleasant lounge with fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms looking out to gardens
- Bathroom with walk-in bath & full suite
- uPVC dble glazing & gas central heating
- Communal gardens and shared parking
A rare opportunity exists to buy a two bedroom, ground floor apartment in a select development providing comfortable accommodation for mature residents and offered for sale to buyers over 55 years of age. Updated throughout with a completely new bathroom, a new Worcester gas condensing boiler, a new uPVC front door, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and recently decorated, this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Service charge is £136pcm. This includes the buildings insurance, maintenance of the communal areas / gardens and warden alarm.
The lease expires at 18/11/2087
Nicely positioned in the village of Cottingham, approximately five miles to the north west of the Hull City centre. Good road connections are available to the Humber Bridge, the historic town of Beverley and the region's motorway network. There is a train service available in the village of Cottingham connecting to Hull, Beverley and the east coast. The apartment is close to a wide selection of shops, restaurants and 3 golf clubs!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.