2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTills Close, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 to £210,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**DETACHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With bay fronted lounge, enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway. The property offers much potential and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. There is much potential for further extension as the property has a larger than average garden for this style of property in this location. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door.
Lounge 16' into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.88m into bay x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, double drainer and sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, wall mounted wash basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
WC, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area with various shrubs and to the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking. This leads to the garage which has an up and over front door, door to the side and uPVC double glazed side window. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders and outside tap. The garden extends into a second garden area offering potential for the bungalow to be extended or a space for a vegetable plot or play area. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight across the ring road roundabout. At the Woodman Public House traffic lights, continue straight over onto North Walsham Road and into Sprowston. Turn left by the BP garage onto Tills Road, then turn left opposite the green and continue where Tills Close can be found. Ref: 1731.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56103466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.