3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTempleton Close, HARTLEPOOL
Sold STC £136,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- NICE POSITION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, nicely located offering a high degree of privacy. Improved at significant cost in recent years with tasteful décor, matching flooring and ultra-modern fitments throughout. UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating.
LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, nicely located offering a high degree of privacy. Improved at significant cost in recent years with tasteful décor, matching flooring and ultra-modern fitments throughout. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Lounge/Dining Room with door to garden, refitted Kitchen with built in cooking appliances and dishwasher, Landing, Master Bedroom with lavish, refitted En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Bedrooms and sumptuous, refitted Family Bathroom/WC. Other notable features include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Games Room/ Play Room converted from the original Garage, however this could be re-converted back at nominal cost if garaging is required and Double Width Driveway. Viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC panelled entrance door with etched opaque Double Glazed inserts, radiator, recessed downlighting.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 8" x 11' (plus oriel window to front) ( 6.60m x 3.35m (plus oriel window to front) )
UPVC Double Glazed French door leading to rear garden, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Tastefully Refitted Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
refitted in recent months with extensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with complementing high gloss finish roll top working surfaces and bevel edge part tiled walls with matching flooring, inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with splashback panel and exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, dishwasher with matching panelled door, Dining Area, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden.
Playroom 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
TV point, built in understairs cupboard, (this room has been converted from the original garage, however if garaging is required it could be reconverted back at relatively nominal cost.
access to roof void, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
distant roof top outlook across surrounding landscape and North Sea beyond, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
fully tiled walls, refitted with trendy white suite comprising shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, fully tiled walls, matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
range of built in wardrobes, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Family Bathroom/ Wc
stylishly refitted with white contemporary suite comprising 'P' shower bath with timber side panel, central period style mixer tap with hand held spray and overhead mains operated shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
(currently divided as Playroom with storage to front, suitable for garden equipment, push bikes etc)
Double Width Driveway
lawned area, flagstone patio area, timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56103484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.