4 bedroom detached house for sale6 Wedale View, Stow, Galashiels, TD1 2SJ
Sold STC £355,000
- Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage.
- Located in a quiet, residential development, in the picturesque village of Stow in the Scottish Borders.
- Comprises a vestibule and entrance hall, main hall, family room, open plan dining/kitchen, utility room, double bedroom and a WC cloak-room.
- First-floor comprises a living room with terrace balcony, store/study; hall; master bedroom with dresser and en-suite shower room; two double bedrooms; and family bathroom with sauna.
- Features light tasteful decor throughout, superb storage provision, multi-room sound system, and multiple TV and phone points.
- In addition, there is a log burning stove for the living room and a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, stone-worktops and breakfast bar.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage, located in a quiet, residential development, in the picturesque village of Stow in the Scottish Borders. The accommodation comprises a ground-floor vestibule and entrance hall, cloakroom and stairs to a spacious main hall, a family room and open plan dining/kitchen both with French doors to the rear garden, utility room and a double bedroom. A mezzanine landing from the main hall gives access to the living room with terrace balcony, and a store/study; whilst the first-floor comprises a hall, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two double bedrooms; and family bathroom with three piece suite, a separate shower cubicle and a sauna. With light tasteful decor throughout, features include superb storage provision including integrated wardrobes for each bedroom, integrated multi-room sound system, and multiple TV and phone points. In addition, there is a log burning stove for the living room and a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, granite-worktops and breakfast bar. Set on a raised position overlooking the village, this superb family home offers spacious public rooms and hall spaces, together with views to the local countryside. Externally to the front is a lawn and double driveway; there are paths to both sides; whilst the landscaped rear garden is set over three levels including lawns and a patio. Stow is a historic and picturesque village set amongst the beautiful Galawater valley in the Scottish Borders. Well placed for the commuter, just twenty five miles South of Edinburgh city centre and just ten minutes away from the central Borders town of Galashiels. The village benefits from a local shop with post office, coffee shop/art gallery, village hall, nursery care, a modern primary school with afterschool care, centrally located health centre & a train station, all within short walking distance of the property. The larger nearby town of Galashiels boasts a cinema, swimming pool, numerous shops and two large 24 hour supermarkets all within easy reach of the A7. The Borders Railway is now operational stopping at Stow, allowing commuters easy access to Edinburgh city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7111033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.