4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodhouse Place, Tuxford, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom End Townhouse
- First Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Dining Kitchen
- For Investors Only
FOUR BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE in the village of TUXFORD. The property has gardens to the front and rear and the added bonus of a ground floor WC and CONSERVATORY. There is also a spacious kitchen diner & 20'1 lounge. CALL NOW TO VIEW.
`Local agent William H Brown is pleased to offer this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME at an affordable price in the village of TUXFORD. The property has uPVC double glazing where specified and offers spacious living accommodation that may appeal to the family unit or an investor. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC and lounge with separate dining kitchen. There is the added bonus of a CONSERVATORY to the rear. To the first floor there is a landing and four bedrooms and separate bathroom. Outside there are lawned gardens to both front and rear aspects with the latter being larger and incorporating a bark chipped childrens play area and a garden shed.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and having built in cupboard.
Ground Floor Wc
Having wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge 20' 1" x 9' 11" into alcove ( 6.12m x 3.02m into alcove )
The lounge has an electric fire suite, two electric heaters, uPVC window and uPVC glazed double doors to the:
Conservatory 10' 11" x 9' 5" max overall dimensions ( 3.33m x 2.87m max overall dimensions )
Having sliding double doors to the rear.
Kitchen Diner 19' 11" x 10' 5" max narrowing to 7' 4" min ( 6.07m x 3.18m max narrowing to 2.24m min )
This room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing and is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and work surfacing with a further tall double larder cupboard. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, staircase rising to the first floor, two uPVC windows and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 5" excl wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.57m excl wardrobes )
The main bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors to one wall and a uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 1" max ( 3.07m x 3.07m max )
This room has a double wardrobe and uPVC window.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
The third bedroom has a uPVC window and electric heater.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
The fourth bedroom has an electric heater and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower appliance over. There is a wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a uPVC window and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a paved pathway to the front entrance door and personal gate to the front aspect.
The majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear and are laid mainly to lawn. There is a bark chipped childrens play area, garden shed and security lighting. There is a personal gate to the rear.
We would advise that this property is of non standard construction and prospective buyers should make their own necessary enquiries regarding any financing that may or may not be available on this property.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential Midlands Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Midlands Auction Centre, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
*Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Midlands Auction Centre are contactable at 32 - 34 The Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
Visit our Website at www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk Legal Packs available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56106193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.