3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenwood Way, Wimblington, March
Sold STC £189,995
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens & Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT ** Fitted Kitchen ** New Carpets Throughout ** En Suite to Bedroom One ** Enclosed Rear Gardens ** Garage ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** Viewing is Highly Recommended
This mid terraced house is situated in the popular Greenwood Way area of Wimblington approximately 4 miles from the town of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge plus generous enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Smoke alarm. Coved ceiling. Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to front. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 9" x 14' 5" max ( 5.11m x 4.39m max )
Window to rear. French doors to rear garden. Two radiators. TV & telephone point. Storage cupboard. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Coved ceiling.
to First Floor Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.90m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator. Shaver point plus light. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point plus light.. Low level wc.
Front gardens are open plan.
Rear gardens are enclosed with patio area. Outside tap.
Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering and gated access to the garage.
Garage has up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56106259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.