4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Christian Malford, Chippenham
- Village Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gated Parking Area
- No Onward Chain
If you are looking for a deceptively spacious four bedroom family home, situated in a sought after village location, that has been renovated throughout - look no further! In order to fully appreciate all that this individual property has to offer, an internal viewing is strongly recommended.
A simply stunning four bedroom family home pleasantly situated in a popular village location.Avonside Cottage has been totally renovated by the current owners and finished to a very high standard throughout with exceptional attention to detail.The stylish accommodation comprises,cloakroom,large open plan kitchen/dining room,utility area,large family room which could also be converted to a separate annex,sitting room with open fireplace,four double bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower.Externally the property benefits from having a landscaped garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area and pretty sun deck which is accessed via the lounge,perfect for those summer evenings,gated driveway parking for several vehicles,underfloor heating to the ground floor.The property has also retained lots of inherent features such as exposed beams,this property is a true Gem.
Christian Malford is considered to be one of the most sought after villages in North Wiltshire,it benefits from amenities of Primary School,shop/post office,church,village hall and local recreation ground.Couple this with a thriving local community as well as access to Chippenham approx. 6 miles,the Chippenham mainline Railway Station is approx 7 miles,Malmesbury 8 miles and M4 Motorway 4 miles,communication by road is excellent for many different options.Larger towns/cities of Bath,Bristol & Swindon are within easy commuting distance.The senior schools of Chippenham can be accessed via bus from the village.
Door to front and oak wood flooring continuing throughout the whole of downstairs, plus hard wired smoke alarm.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, ladder radiator, exposed beams, concealed cupboard, and window to front.
Open Plan Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.45m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and Belfast sink, cooker hood, double convection oven and induction hob, understairs cupboard, kitchen island with solid wood work surface, built in dishwasher. exposed beams, window to rear, under unit lighting, wooden flooring.
Open Plan Dining Area 9' 7" x 11' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.45m )
Wooden flooring, window to front, underfloor heating, exposed beams.
Open Plan Utility Area 9' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.57m )
Range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, built-in floor to ceiling fridge and separate freezer, built-in washing machine, built-in tumble dryer, door to family room.
Family Room 18' x 18' 5" ( 5.49m x 5.61m )
Two windows to front, access to loft which offers plenty of potential (subject to planning permission for conversion - for example an annexe or office space for 4 desks), inset spotlighting, television point, window and door to rear.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.02m x 3.45m )
Window to front, french doors leading onto sun deck, exposed beams, television point, wood flooring, underfloor heating, and open fireplace.
Hard wired smoke alarm, two loft accesses, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.58m )
Window to front, inset spotlighting, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Window to rear, inset spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Window to front, inset spotlighting.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Window to front, inset spotlighting.
Double wash hand basins with mirrored recessed cupboard to the side, 'P' shaped panelled bath with Rainfall shower over, low level WC, ceramic tiled floor, window to rear, fully tiled, ladder radiator, and inset spotlighting.
Accessed via five bar gate leading to gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles, concealed gated bin store, and outside tap.
Rear And Side Garden
Laid to lawn, with patio area, timber shed, outside tap, and gated access.
Leading from the Lounge is a beautiful sun deck which enjoys a good degree of privacy.
From Chippenham proceed out of town on the B4069 Langley Road. Follow this road past Kington Langley and through Sutton Benger. Having crossed over the bridge into Christian Malford the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56106289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.