3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarricks Court, Low Row, Brampton
Offers in Region of
- AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED & DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MID LINK HOUSE,
- ENTRANCE HALL,
- LIVING RM WITH FEATURE STOVE,
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN,
- 3 BEDRMS AND FIRST FLR BATHROOM,
- D/G, ELECTRIC HEATING,
- GARDEN, ALLOCATED PARKING,
- ENERGY RATING D
If you are looking for a walk in condition property within a rural location this maybe your ideal property. The accommodation is deceptively spacious and immaculate throughout briefly comprising of entrance hall, living room with feature stove, modern fitted dining kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. This mid link property is situated in a courtyard within Low Row benefiting from double glazing and electric heating. The gardens are easily maintained and there is an allocated parking space. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56106496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.