2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDevonshire Street, Worksop
Sold STC £80,000
- SUPERB PROPERTY
- END TERRACED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FANTASTIC KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO WORKSOP TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO THE A57
- CLOSE TO ST ANNES PRIMARY SCHOOL
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000*
Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation of this immaculate end terraced property. Offering a modern kitchen and bathroom, two large reception rooms and two double bedrooms, Agents recommendation.
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000*
Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation of this immaculate end terraced property. Offering entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, utility room, landing, two double bedroom, superb family four piece bathroom, rear garden overlooking parkland, gas central heating, double glazing. The property is ideally located for the close proximity of Worksop town centre, A57 linking to the M18 and St Annes Primary school.
Devonshire Street, Worksop
Double glazed entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Lounge 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, newly fitted carpet, television point, radiator, coving to ceiling
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, half height wood panelling to walls, under stairs storage cupboard
Kitchen 9' 10" x 4' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.50m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units in black gloss with worktop space over incorporating a round stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, five ring gas hob and hood over, integrated dishwasher, under unit lighting, side facing double glazed window, tiled splash backs, double glazed door leading outside, archway leading into the...
Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler , side facing double glazed window
Door leading into the...
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Four piece suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with shower, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Small front yard.
Rear garden with wooden panelled fence, laid to lawn and patio areas, wooden garden shed included within the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56108383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.