2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeverley Street, Derby
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED END TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY
- SITUATED IN A TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
This incredibly well presented end terraced property is situated in a tucked away position which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
This incredibly well presented end terraced property is situated in a tucked away position which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby/study, utility room/downstairs wc, cellar, two double bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking. BOO A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
having front elevation double glazed door with obscure glass net with double glazed window with obscure glass over, front elevation double glazed window, television point, telephone point, radiator, door leading to cellar and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, stairs rising to first floor, space for a breakfast table, television point, radiator and door leading into
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset providing access to rear garden, built in desk space, wall mounted storage cupboard, telephone point and sliding door leading into
Utility Room/downstairs Wc
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, additional appliance space, rolled edge work surface, rear elevation double glazed widow with obscured glass and tiled sill, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, wall mounted storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
having front elevation double glazed window, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, large storage cupboard with lighting and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.90m x 1.80m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and panelled bath with mixer tap, electric power shower over, tiled surround and curved glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which incorporates garden shed, flower beds, gravel borders, outside lighting, boundary fencing, rear access gate to parking area. There is also an allocated parking space which can be purchased for approximately £5 a year with the added benefit of being able to apply for further parking upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56108413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.