1 bedroom flat for saleShoreham Gardens East, 11 Armoury Way, SW18
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Approx. 610 sq. ft. of internal space
- Approx. 70 sq. ft. of balcony space
- 999 years leasehold
- Located just off Wandsworth High Street
- Estimated completion date is Q2 of 2017
Presenting this stunning 1 bedroom apartment in Shoreham Gardens (West), The Ram Quarter, Wandsworth, SW18.
This 2nd floor one bedroom and one bathroom with balconyis located in Shoreham Gardens facing South (Balcony). Offering approx. 610 square foot of internal living area, you have a well proportioned space offering a living/dining/kitchen with bedroom area and a separate bathroom.
Shoreham Gardens comprises a range of apartments across nine floors. Whilst surrounding private residents gardens, the western elevation overlooks The Boulevard, whilst the northern elevation gains views towards The Stables.
The Ram Quarter has many treasures. The Stables, as seen from Shoreham Gardens, are one of them. This listed building housed the brewery's working horses and was still used for local delivery until 2006.
Located just off Wandsworth High Street, The Ram Quarter is incredibly well connected. Trains run direct to Waterloo in minutes, the river bus speeds to the City and buses run day and night. For those heading out of town, Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airport are all less than an hour away.
The target completion date is Q2 of 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56110546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK160070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.