2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDICKINSONS LANE, NORTH THORESBY
Sold STC £219,950
- Superb detached bungalow within the village of North Thoresby
- One of the finest of its kind on the market today, not to be missed
- Extensive lounge which opens into the sunroom
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Superb fitted kitchen with granite work tops and inbuilt appliances
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Front and rear gardens with off road parking for numerous vehicles
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this stunning detached bungalow which is in our opinion one of the finest of its kind on the market today. Located within the village of North Thoresby, only a short walk from the village centre itself and it amenities. North Thoresby itself is only a fifteen minute drive from Louth town centre and twenty minute drive from Grimsby town centre and proves to be a popular village for people seeking for a village location but also requiring to be close to neighbouring towns. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious hall way which also sets the tone for the rest of the bungalow in its presentation. The lounge offers plenty of space for furniture and entertaining friends and family and also leads through into the sun room which enjoys views of the rear garden. The kitchen has three sides of counter space and fitted units and the shower room boasts a modern three piece suite with a corner shower cubicle. Both bedrooms are doubles and both have built in wardrobes. The bungalow boasts uPVC double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gorgeous gardens to the front and rear with off road parking accessed via the driveway and decked areas to the rear which are ideal for alfresco dining. All in all this property is not to be missed and interested parties are advised to contact the office to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7127953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.