3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshgrove Court, Oakwood, Derby
Sold STC £139,950
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID TOWNHOUSE
- SITUATED WITH A DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO REPUTABLE SCHOOLING AND EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION.
Situated in one of OAKWOOD'S MOST DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATIONS is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID TOWNHOUSE with DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE.
Situated in one of OAKWOOD'S MOST DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATIONS is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID TOWNHOUSE with DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE. The deceptively spacious superbly well appointed accommodation, benefits from recently installed double glazing and gas central heating and, in brief, comprises, Entrance Hallway, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Bathroom, front and rear Gardens, Single Garage and driveway. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge/diner 19' x 12' 9" ( 5.79m x 3.89m )
Having rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to rear Garden with floor to ceiling double glazed sidelights to either side, space for a dining table, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, coving, two ceiling roses and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Having a matching white range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surface over and tile splash-backs, incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral gas oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, additional appliance space, recently installed wall mounted 'Glowworm' combination boiler and front elevation double glazed window with tile sill.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level WC with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap set into storage unit and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tile surround and glass screen, tiling to walls and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates pathway to front entrance door, slate chippings to borders, outside store, flowerbeds and boundary fencing.
There is also a Single Garage with up and over door and driveway to the front.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, flowerbeds with wood chippings, rear access gate and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56113672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.