2 bedroom terraced house for saleLITTLE MICHAEL STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market £74,950
- Terraced property close to Grimsby town centre
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite
- Ideal first time purchase or investment property
- Gardens to front and rear
- Gas central heated and Partial uPVC double glazing
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this mid terraced property which would make a perfect purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor. Ideally located within close proximity to Grimsby town centre and a wealth of local amenities, this property is expected to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and a fitted kitchen with a range of fitted units to base and eye level. A lobby area then leads into the cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property has gas central heating and partial uPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56113684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7076036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.