4 bedroom detached house for saleGrosvenor Drive, Littleover, Derby
Offers Over £340,000
- SPACIOUS AND RECENTLY ENHANCED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- SITUATED WITHIN GRIFFE FIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL CATCHMENT
SITUATED WITHIN AN INCREDIBLY SOUGHT AFTER FAMILY ORIENTATED LOCATION, IS THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED AND RECENTLY ENHANCED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE, POSITIONED WITHIN EASY REACH OF HIGHLY REGARDED GRIFFE FIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL, EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS.
SITUATED WITHIN AN INCREDIBLY SOUGHT AFTER FAMILY ORIENTATED LOCATION, IS THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED AND RECENTLY ENHANCED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE, POSITIONED WITHIN EASY REACH OF HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLING SUCH AS GRIFFE FIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL, EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES, DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION. The generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises Entrance Hallway, Downstairs Wc, Study, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Utility room, four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with En-suite shower room), Family Bathroom, front and rear Gardens, Driveway for several cars and Double Garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having front entrance with obscured glass insets, side elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor with under-stairs storage cupboard, coving, radiator and doors leading into
Having a matching white low level Wc with push button flush and floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, tile flooring, tiling to walls, extractor fan, three recessed spotlights, wall mounted alarm controls and chrome heated towel rail.
Study 9' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.84m x 1.91m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Lounge 23' 10" into bay x 14' into recess ( 7.26m into bay x 4.27m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, rear elevation double glazed sliding patio doors providing access to rear garden, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, coving, two wall lights, laminate flooring and two radiators.
(20'9" narrowing to 10'1" x 12'9" narrowing to 10'5") Having a recently enhanced matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surface over, under-unit lighting and tile splash-backs incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, space for a large fridge-freezer, ceramic tile flooring, space for a good-sized dining table, rear elevation double glazed bay window, additional rear elevation double glazed window with tile sill, nineteen recessed spotlights, coving to dining area radiator and door leading through to
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
Having a range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surface over and tile splash-backs incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, recently installed wall mounted gas central heating boiler, ceramic tile flooring, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear Garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having front elevation double glazed feature window, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing large hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.43m into recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading into
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.73m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tile splash-backs and storage below, large separate shower cubicle with shower over, waterproof surround and sliding glass screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, three recessed spotlights, extractor and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Having front elevation double glaze window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.96m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.67m x 1.80m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and large panelled bath with central mixer tap with shower attachment over and tile surround, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tile sill, tiling to walls, six recessed spotlights and heated chrome towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a good sized Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved pathway to front entrance, gated access to the rear of the property, outside lighting, well stocked flower-beds and boundary hedging.
To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned Garden which enjoys a good a degree of natural sunlight. The Garden is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates full width paved patio area, raised decked area with pergola, well stocked flower-beds, outside tap and boundary fencing.
Double Garage 18' 11" x 18' 11" ( 5.77m x 5.77m )
Having up and over door, additional side elevation door with obscured glass providing access to rear Garden, storage over, power and lighting. The is also a driveway to the front of the garage which provides parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56114698.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.