3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCasterton Road, Stamford
- Semi-detached Home With Scope For Improvement
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Convenient For Local Schooling & Access To The Town Centre & A1
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a sought after location on a premier Stamford Road this family home lies within a short walk of the town centre and is convenient for local schooling and the A1.
The property comprises in brief; Entrance with cloakroom, lounge with opening through to the dining room with doors opening out onto the garden. Fitted kitchen with door to a covered side passage giving access to the garage and garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Outside to the front of the property lies a lawned garden with driveway leading to the garage whilst to the rear the garden is enclosed and offers a southerly aspect with both lawn and patio areas.
The property is for sale with no onward chain.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56114821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.