3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongcar Lane, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
- MODERN BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
This semi-detached three bedroom property provides spacious accommodation with a wealth of original features and benefits from gardens to three sides as well as off street parking and a single garage. The property is located close to the town centre and is ideal for those commuting further afield being only a short drive from the M1 motorway
This fantastic property briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen diner, three first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. The property has enclosed gardens to three sides and a single garage with additional off street parking.
The property is located within walking distance of the town centre and the wealth of amenities it offers as well as being only a short drive from the M1 motorway and Barnsley Hospital.
This property represents excellent value for money and is ideal for the growing family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56115895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.