2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHighfield Road, March
Sold STC £100,000
- Was £110,000 (16.9.16 - 12.10.16) Reduced to £100,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Non Standard Construction
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO UPWARD CHAIN ** Gas Central Heating ** Part Double Glazing ** Generous Rear Gardens ** The property is of non standard construction
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the British Rail Station. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, part double glazed windows and generous rear gardens. Please note the property is of non standard construction.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 2" x 10' 5" ( 6.15m x 3.18m )
Window to rear. Window to side. Radiator. TV & telephone point. Textured ceiling. Feature fireplace with tiled surround and mantel.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Windows to either side. Door to conservatory. Single drainer sink. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler. Textured ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
Door to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Window to rear. Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc.
Front gardens are open plan.
Rear gardens are enclosed with hard standing.
Further gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56116006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.