2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvon Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Central & Established Location
- Enclosed Level Gardens
- Close to Town Centre
- Family preferred Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
- EER D
Ever popular modern semi - detached villa conveniently located close to town centre with easily maintained gardens and attached single garage to side. EER D.
Although requiring some internal updating, this seldom available semi villa will certainly appeal to discerning purchasers seeking an ideal and affordable family home fortunate to be located in a much sought after location and close to established local schools, shopping and excellent public transport.
The subjects further benefit from gas central heating , double glazing, level gardens and attached garage.
The accommodation comprises, reception hall, lounge, family preferred kitchen / dining room to rear with direct access to enclosed gardens, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
The subjects are extremely convenient for local shops, schools and public transport to Bishopbriggs Town Centre and rail connections to Glasgow City Centre and beyond. Excellent motorway links available via M8/M80 & M74 to surrounding destinations.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.34m x 4.17m )
Kitchen Dining 17' 3" x 6' 4" ( 5.26m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.