2 bedroom apartment for saleScarlett Avenue, Wendover
Sold STC £255,000
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Generous living space
- Allocated parking & bike store
A superbly presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, with allocated parking, on the ground floor of a highly sought after development close to Wendover Woods and offering convenient access to central Wendover and its wide variety of amenities.
Occupying an enviable spot within the development, this spacious and superbly presented two bedroom apartment offers a number of benefits for those looking for a stylish and comfortable first home, or indeed a landlord seeking an easy to rent, low maintenance investment. The property has two good sized bedrooms with an en-suite shower room off the principal bedroom in addition to the main bathroom, a good quality kitchen with built in appliances, which opens to the generous sitting room.
Outside there is an allocated parking space (number 133) and several parking bays for visitors nearby. There is also a locked bicycle store serving this and five other neighbouring apartments.
Constructed approximately six years ago, and thus benefitting from the balance of the NHBC guarantee, the development sits on the edge of Wendover Woods whilst also providing convenient access to central Wendover with its eclectic mix of shops, boutiques, pubs and restaurants. There are excellent travel links to London, either by road or rail, including Chiltern Line service to London Marylebone from Wendover Station.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56117428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.