4 bedroom detached house for saleChaffinch Way, Halstead
Offers in Region of £425,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Garage and office
A well maintained spacious family home situated in a quiet cul de sac location located only 0.6 of a mile from Halstead high street with access to all local amenities.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Half glazed entrance door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Study 7' x 6' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 16' x 14' ( 4.88m x 4.27m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and window to side aspect. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Inset electric fire with feature surround.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Wooden flooring. Radiator. Double glazed doors leading to:-
Conservatory 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed construction. Double glazed patio doors to side aspect. Ceiling fan.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Area 16' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.05m x 2.69m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surface. White sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral oven with four ring electric hob and extractor fan over.
Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for appliances. Half glazed door to side aspect. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 1" narrowing to 11' x 9' 7" ( 4.29m narrowing to 11' x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Two double and one single wardrobes featuring shelving and storage.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' plus wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.74m plus wardrobes )
Two double and one single wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
Two double wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Two built in double wardrobes.
Suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Storage cupboard.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is laid to patio and courtyard.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a sweeping drive providing off road parking for at least two and is enclosed by hedging and picket fencing.
Brick built garage with two up and over doors, and power and light connected. Three electric heaters, telephone and power points. Burglar alarm, built in cupboard, purpose built internal glazed office. Two feature arched Georgian style windows to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56117446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.