1 bedroom apartment for saleNew Providence Wharf, 1 Fairmont Avenue, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment, c. 592 sq ft
- 12th floor, west facing with parking
- High specification kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Private balcony with views of Canary Wharf
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Communal gym, pool and gardens
- Dockside development with concierge
Refurbished to the highest standard by its current owner occupiers, this one bedroom apartment on the 12th floor of the esteemed New Providence Wharf development is available now, boasting incredible views of the Canary Wharf skyline. Using luxurious design throughout, the apartment benefits from a vast open plan living space and kitchen leading onto a large private balcony with breath taking views. The kitchen has been recently decorated to the highest standard and is perfect for hosting family and friends. The property benefits from an abundance of natural light with the bedroom having floor to ceiling windows and access to the balcony. Additionally the apartment boasts high specification fixtures and fittings with a stylish finish. An added bonus, the property comes with valet parking.
New Providence Wharf takes a bold approach by stretching back 400m from the river, and including a mix of residential, and retail units creating a neighbourhood for its residents. Resident facilities include; a gym, dedicated concierge service, swimming pool and 24hr security - the emphasis is on privacy and undisturbed living.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.