3 bedroom cottage for saleStation Road, Spooner Row, Wymondham
Sold STC £160,000
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedroom Period Property
- Popular Village Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
We are delighted to be marketing this 3 bedroom Victorian mid-terraced cottage, which is believed to date back to the late 1800s.
Situated in the popular village of Spooner Row, this period property has been extended to the front but still maintains much of it's original charm and character.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby with utility facilities, kitchen, family bathroom, dining room, lounge and timber framed conservatory overlooking the nearby Spooner Row station. The first floor comprises of 3 bedrooms, which are accessed via the landing area.
Externally the cottage benefits from off road parking, a shed / workshop and a front garden with lawn and pathway providing access to the property.
Entrance Lobby / Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.08m x 1.70m )
External entrance door to the front aspect, cupboards, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine. Boiler.
Lounge 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Window to rear aspect, doors opening into the conservatory. Open fire place, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 19' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.94m x 2.46m )
Window to side aspect, radiator and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 6' 6" ( 4.85m x 1.98m )
Timber construction, radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over and heated towel rail. double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 6' 2" ( 4.01m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Externally to the property benefits from a shed / workshop to the front aspect with a garden area laid to lawn as well as off road parking.
Spooner Row is a small village known for it's outstanding primary school, easy access to the A11 and railway links to Norwich and Cambridge .
It is also located approximately 4 miles from the historic market town of Wymondham, the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College and Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown estate agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Continue on this road as it becomes White Horse St and head straight over the round-a-bout. At the T Junction turn right onto London Road and continue for approximately 2.5 miles then turn left onto Station Rd. At the first round-a-bout take the 2nd exit, then at the next round-about take the 1st exit, continuing on Station Rd. Just before Spooner Row Station the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56118442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.