2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Somborne, Stockbridge, Hampshire SO20
Sold by Us £150,000
A modern semi-detached house which we understand was constructed in 1992 of brick elevations under a tiled roof with the benefit of double glazed windows and ‘Super Deal’ electric heating. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, double aspect living room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room with door leading into a well enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Shared Ownership with English Rural: £150,000 represents a 75% share.
Monthly charge: £57.37 (see below). No further monthly rent.
1. The property is sold leasehold, with 84 years remaining on the 99 year lease granted by English Rural.
2. On completion of the sale the purchaser will own 75% of the equity of the property. The remainder of the equity is retained by English Rural.
3. A rent of £57.37 per month will be payable by the purchaser (£41.67 ground rent, £5.70 service charge, £10.00 building insurance).
4. The purchaser must buy the house as their only residence. It cannot be bought as a second home or a buy-to-let.
5. It is suggested that the Nationwide, Halifax and Lloyds will consider loans.
The property is situated in the village of King’s Somborne, which offers everyday facilities including a Post Office/store, primary school, church and public house. The picturesque town of Stockbridge, traversed by the River Test, is just three miles away to north, the abbey town of Romsey is approximately seven miles to the south, and the cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester are both within a half hour drive. There are also excellent road links to London and the West Country via the M3 and A303 and also to the South Coast.
Covered PORCH with light. Obscure half glazed panelled front door into:
ENTRANCE HALL Fuse box. Cloaks hanging area. Door leading into:
LIVING ROOM (about 15’4 x 13’8 max / 4.68m x 4.17m) Window on two aspects. Staircase rising to first floor with under stairs storage area beneath. Telephone point. TV socket. Electric radiator. Door leading into:
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM (about 13’7 x 9’8 / 4.14m x 2.95m) Stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers. Work surfaces with tiled splash back. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Fluorescent strip light. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Space for breakfast table. Night storage heater. Window and half glazed panelled door leading into the enclosed rear garden.
LANDING Night storage heater. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard with lagged copper cylinder, fitted immersion and slatted shelf. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE (about 13’8 max x 9’7 max / 4.17m x 2.92m) Two windows to front aspect. Raised display area over stairwell. Electric wall heater.
BEDROOM TWO (13’8 x 7’5 / 4.17m x 2.26m) Two windows overlooking the rear garden. Electric wall heater.
BATHROOM Champagne coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC suite. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan. Obscure glazed window with tiled sill. Electric wall heater. Shaver socket.
Open front garden with tarmacadam hard-standing for two cars. Lawned areas. Paved path leading to front entrance. Meter cupboard. Gate to side of property with paved path leading into rear garden.
REAR GARDEN Well enclosed by ship lap fencing. Lawned area. Paved path. Shrub and tree. Outside tap.
Timber garden shed.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. ‘Super Deal’ electric heating. Note: No household services or appliances have been tested and no guarantees can be given by Evans & Partridge.
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Evans & Partridge or the vendors or lessors.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Evans & Partridge has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56119384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans & Partridge, Stockbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.