2 bedroom terraced house for saleOrchard Way, Knebworth, Hertfordshire, SG3
- Two double bedroom mid terraced family home in cul-de-sac location
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Bright sunny elevated position on edge of village
- Garden access to garage and utility area
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Short walk to to mainline station, easy access to the A1 motorway
Reception Hall 1.50m (4'11") x 0.94m (3'1")
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to the reception hall, laminate flooring, single radiator.
Lounge 5.84m (19'2") max x 3.62m (11'11")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, cable TV, broadband and telephone points.
Kitchen 3.62m (11'11") x 2.51m (8'3")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, inset stainless steel 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps and filtered water tap, filtered tap water, inset gas hob with extractor above in to roll fronted work top, oven in high level housing, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, Upvc double glazed door to the conservatory and layed with ceramic tiled flooring.
Upvc French doors to the rear, with Upvc double glazed windows to each side with full range of conservatory blinds, ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and a central heating radiator.
Laminate flooring. Roof hatch with pull down ladder to loft which is part boarded and electric lighting.
Bedroom 1 3.63m (11'11") x 3.38m (11'1")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes, single radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.63m (11'11") x 2.47m (8'1")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, single radiator, built in airing cupboard.
Comprising deep panelled bath with power shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, part ceramic tiled walls, single radiator.
Open, laid mainly to paving, and raised flower and shrub borders.
Rear garden is southerly facing, enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to paved patio, flower and shrub borders, garden shed. There is an outside tap, electric lighting plus 2 external electric socket points. Gate to driveway and a side door to garage
Single garage en-block. With power and light it is a useful utility area with side door access to garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56119618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.