3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRosebay Close, Norwich
- End Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- 19 ft 11 in Lounge/ Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good Order Throughout
**THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE** In excellent order throughout with gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden and a 19 ft 11 in lounge/ dining room. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom end terraced house is in good order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator, staircase to first floor with understair storage area.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed front window.
Lounge 19' 11" x 10' ( 6.07m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed rear window and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator, TV point, feature electric fire with surround and hearth.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric double oven with stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, space for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, built in triple wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is an access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is paved and shingled with a brick storage shed. The garden is enclosed by walls and fencing with a rear access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill. At the ring road roundabout turn left, then at the traffic lights, turn right onto St Faiths Road, at the top of the hill follow the road around to the left onto Fifers Lane, then at the roundabout, turn left onto Ives Road, taking the third left into Rosebay Close. Ref: 1733.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56119660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.