3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePartridge Grove, Swaffham
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms Semi-detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
VENDOR FOUND!!…..A spacious semi-detached house situated within walking distance of Swaffham's shops, schools and other amenities within a well-established development built in roughly the 90's. Viewing is highly advised!
This semi-detached three bedroom family home is deceptively spacious throughout and really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Situated within the ever popular Heathlands estate constructed roughly in the 90's offering easy access to the town centre of Swaffham which is a quaint and traditional market town located just off of the A47 between Kings Lynn and Dereham and has a variety of shops, amenities and good local bus routes on offer as well as local schools. The accommodation on offer is presented to a good standard and includes a downstairs cloakroom, spacious sitting room, beautiful kitchen/breakfast room, bespoke conservatory with underfloor heating, three ample sized bedrooms the master with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, the rear which is fully enclosed and driveway parking available for two vehicles. The property would suit a variety of potential purchasers and is highly recommended for internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
Half obscure glass small paned front door leads into
Alarm panel. Doors to sitting room and door to
Half tiled. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Radiator. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 15' 2" measured to under stairs ( 4.32m x 4.62m measured to under stairs )
Sky point. Television point. Two radiators. Two UPVC double glazed windows. Stairs to first floor. Double small paned doors opening onto
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching white floor and wall units. Built in Neff brushed stainless steel electric oven. Fitted brushed stainless steel four burner gas hob. Cooker hood over in canopy matching the kitchen units. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for under worktop fridge. Space for under worktop freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled floor. Two sets of four halogen ceiling spotlights on tracks and adjustable. UPVC double glazed window. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to
Conservatory 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed wood grain effect windows on a brick base. Four opening window lights. Polycarbonate roof. UPVC double glazed wood grain effect double doors to garden. Ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating. Two wall light points. Television point. Four double power points. Please note that all the walls in the conservatory have been rendered.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, loft is fully boarded with a light and a loft ladder and has shelving in the eaves. Airing cupboard with slatted shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 12' 10" including wardrobe cupboard ( 2.72m x 3.91m including wardrobe cupboard )
A bank of wall to wall, floor to ceiling individually designed wardrobe cupboards designed for storage and hanging. UPVC double glazed window. Television extension cable. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Extensively tiled. A suite comprises a 'P' shaped panel bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen. Dual flush low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Chrome radiator/towel rail. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window. Textured ceiling.
The property is approached over a tarmac driveway which gives good off road parking for a number of vehicles and has a gate leading into the rear garden. The front garden is lawned with paved path. There is mature planting under the front window.
The rear garden is lawned with raised borders. Paved patio. Privately appointed with part fence and part hedged boundaries. Outside tap. Outside double power socket. A shingled seating area with bench is included within the asking price as is the garden shed.
From Swaffham town centre take London Road out of town and turn left into Watton Road, signposted South Pickenham. Take the third turning left into Heathlands and left into Partridge Grove. The property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56119684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.