Studio flat for saleBaltimore Tower, Baltimore Wharf, London, E14
- Tenth floor, studio apartment
- Approximately 366sq ft
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents private lounge
- Residents' health and fitness complex
- Excellent transport links servicing London
- Due to complete towards Q4 2016 - Q1 2017
A fantastic tenth floor, 366sq ft studio apartment, with a balcony, located in one of Galliard Homes most exciting new developments, Baltimore Tower, E14.
Due to complete towards Q4 2016 - Q1 2017, Baltimore Tower will offer the epitome of stylish cosmopolitan living in the world class district of Canary Wharf.
Designed by one of the worlds leading innovative architects, residents will benefit from access to premier services including a 24 hour concierge, residents' private lounge, restaurants and bars and access to The Club; a residents' health and fitness complex.
Transport links from Canary Wharf include the DLR, Underground and Mainline trains, along with the highly anticipated Crossrail which is due to complete in 2017. Access to Royal Greenwich, Westminster, The West End and London Bridge are readily available.
*CGIs used are a presentation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56120329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.