3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Michaels Street, Folkestone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Period 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- 20ft lounge/diner
- Some period features
- Courtyard garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £230,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is a former chapel which has been converted into a pair of semi-detached houses offering plenty of character and charm.Within striking distance of the harbour, this attractive home features arched windows and exposed floor boards and is available with no forward chain.The three bedrooms are of a good size making this ideal for a family home or a holiday home perhaps.The location is perfect for the town and station and you will love owning something rather individual and unique.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
You can see the sea from the first floor and it is a rather nice feeling knowing you are so close to it that you can leave the car behind.It is certainly an attractive home and one I will be sad to leave.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 20'9 x 12'4 (6.33m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.85m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 8'4 (4.09m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 10'7 (3.84m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 7'2 (3.08m x 2.19m)
- Rear Courtyard
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56120764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.