4 bedroom detached house for saleWelton Park, Welton, Daventry
- Large Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utilty
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Private garden
- Garage & Parking
- Energy Rating TBC
A four bedroom detached property situated in the popular village of Welton occupying good size elevated corner plot with a stunning view of the church. The property sits just on the approach to Welton Park offering gardens to three sides and parking for several cars. Viewing is highly recommended.
Draft Details - Not yet approved by the vendors.
Welton Village - The highly regarded village of Welton is located about two miles north of the market town of Daventry and about 11 miles west of the county town of Northampton. The town of Rugby is approximately 7 miles to the north. The village has a fine parish church, village hall, public house and a primary school with an excellent reputation. There is good access to the M1 motorway at junctions 16 and 18, as well as train services from Rugby, Long Buckby (2 and a half miles) and Northampton, with services to London Euston with journey times of around one hour. There is a wide range of both state and independent schools in the area catering for all age groups. Sporting activities in the area include golf at Daventry, Staverton and Hellidon Lakes, sailing at Draycote Water, Pitsford and Hollowell Reservoirs, horse racing at Towcester and motor racing at Silverstone. The area is well known for its canal system and there are a number of marinas for narrowboats.
Entrance - Enter via a porch way to the front door with windows either side. Wooden front door to hallway.
Hallway - Wooden flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Door to Downstairs cloakroom and Sitting Room
Downstairs Cloakroom - 1.78 x 1.05 (5'10" x 3'5") - Suite comprising: WC, wash hand basin. Radiator. Window to front aspect.
Kitchen - 5.47 x 6.05 max x 3.04 (17'11" x 19'10" max x 9'11 - Glazed door into Kitchen.
The Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top over. Double oven. Electric hob with extractor over. Space for dishwasher. Built-in fridge. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiling to splash backs. Window to rear aspect. Door to Utility room.
Utility Room - 2.39 x 1.87 x 1.35 (7'10" x 6'1" x 4'5") - Good sized Utility room with plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Sink and drainer. Door to front of property. Storage cupboard with ample shelving. Door to Garage.
Dining Room - 3.62 x 5.32 max (11'10" x 17'5" max) - Door from Kitchen to Dining room. Glazed sliding door to rear garden.
Sitting Room - 3.63 x 4.22 max (11'10" x 13'10" max) - Bright room with windows to rear aspect , two to the side aspect and one window to the front. Glazed double door opening onto the Dining room. Open fire place.
First Floor Landing - Window to front aspect. Airing cupboard which houses the boiler and hot water tank.
Bedroom One - 3.65 x 5.50 (11'11" x 18'0") - Two large windows, one to the front and one to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 4.55 x 2.44 x 2.87 (14'11" x 8'0" x 9'4") - Window to rear and front aspects. Built- in desk with storage.
Bedroom Three - 3.35 x 3.62 (10'11" x 11'10") - Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four - 2.49 x 3.06 (8'2" x 10'0") - Large window overlooking the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe and cupboards.
Shower Room - Suite comprising: Corner shower, WC and basin. Storage cupboards. Window to front aspect.
Family Bathroom - 1.49 x 1.79 x 3.22 (4'10" x 5'10" x 10'6") - Suite comprising: Bath, wash basin set into vanity unit and WC. Tiling around the bath. Window to the front of the property. Shaver point. Radiator.
Outside Front - The property is accessed from a tarmac driveway providing parking for up to five cars. Door to Utility room. The front garden is well stocked and has a box hedge boundary all the way around. Large fish pond to the front garden. Porch
Garage - 5.62 x 5.64 (18'5" x 18'6" ) - Larger than average garage with power and lighting connected. Door to rear garden.
Outside Rear - Steps up to the rear garden with wooden hand rail. Private garden with conifer hedge one side, mature trees and well stocked borders. Summer house. Access to Garage. Storage area and additional bin store. Oil tank to side. Gated side access to front aspect.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING E.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Location On Map - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56120962.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26511749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.