3 bedroom detached house for sale., Bradenstoke, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Peaceful non-estate location
- Spacious accommodation
- Double garage and parking
- Village location
Offering complete seclusion this well positioned detached cottage is situated within the popular hamlet of Bradenstoke and has been tastefully renovated by the current owners. Externally the property benefits from landscaped gardens and a detached double garage.
A superb opportunity to purchase this three bedroom cottage situated on a good sized plot within the sought after village of Bradenstoke
The property offers flexible living with light and spacious accommodation and has been lovingly renovated throughout by the current owners. Ground floor accommodation consists of the country kitchen with plenty of appliance space leading through to the dining room. There is a lounge and bespoke built sun room to complement the ground floor space. Three bedrooms, two of which are good sized doubles and the luxury four piece family bathroom are located to the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from plenty of fitted wardrobes and an cloakroom. The gardens are a particular feature offering a good degree of privacy, with fruit trees and sun terrace giving a lovely outdoor entertaining space. Driveway parking for two cars is to the rear, in front of the detached double garage to further complement this desirable village home.
Entrance to this charming character property believed to date back to the 1700's in a quiet and secluded location on a private lane is via wooden stable door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : Stairs leading to the first floor, doors leading to kitchen, dining room and lounge. Good sized storage cupboard with shelving and plenty of hanging space, smoke detector and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 14' 3" (max) ( 5.21m x 4.34m (max) )
Light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect and double doors leading to the sun room. Open fireplace with gas wood burning stove, storage cupboard housing all the cabling for the television and internet, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 11" (extending into dining area extending to 26' 4" x 10' 8" (max) ( 4.24m (extending into dining area extending to 8.03m x 3.25m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, electric induction hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the hall and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Good sized second reception room with double glazed French doors leading to the garden, double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Sun Room 9' 9" (max) x 8' 7" ( 2.97m (max) x 2.62m )
Beautiful, bespoke third reception room with views over the courtyard and main gardens. UPVc windows to front and side aspect and continuation of laminate flooring from the lounge.
With stairs from the hall, skylight window and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 17' x 13' 11" ( 5.18m x 4.24m )
A superb sized master bedroom with two Velux windows to the rear aspect and two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Two double built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, solid wooden flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" (max) x 11' 7" ( 3.99m (max) x 3.53m )
Spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, double built in wardrobes and over bulkhead storage cupboard. Loft access fitted with a pull down ladder and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.21m )
Skylight window to the rear aspect, loft access with pull down ladder, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Luxury refitted four piece family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, claw foot roll top bath and double shower cubicle with LED lighting. Skylight window to the rear aspect, partly tiled walls with matching tiled flooring with under floor heating and a heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed private rear garden with an abundance of plants, trees and bushes (including grapevine, kiwi and apple trees). Patio areas to the front and rear and a pergola. Pathway leading to the front and there is gated access leading out to the parking.
Partially converted to create an insulated room for home office, play room or utility. Eaves storage accessed by original reclaimed stairs.
Parking for 2 x family cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56121130.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.