1 bedroom apartment for saleNantes Close, London
Sold STC £375,000
- 1 Double Bedroom
- No Chain
- Desirable Location off St Johns Hill
- Modern Kitchen
- Close to transport links
Presenting a fantastic one bedroomed apartment situated on the ever popular Nantes Close
Presenting a fantastic one bedroomed apartment situated on the ever popular Nantes Close. Nantes Close is a convenient residential development just off St. John's Hill. This first floor apartment consists of a large double bedroom, modern separate kitchen, a generously sized living room and a 3 piece family bathroom. This property also benefits from having loads of storage throughout the property.
Nantes Close also take advantage of the popular trendy bars and restaurants of St. Johns hill, you even have Wandsworth and Clapham Commons nearby. Being just moment's away from fantastic commuter links such as Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town stations, Nantes Close is in an ideal location for commuters which would benefit from having direct trains to the central London, London Victoria, London Waterloo, Gatwick and even Brighton.
** 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Reception Room 14' 7" x 10' ( 4.45m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' ( 4.45m x 2.74m )
Study 7' x 4' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.35m )
Head west on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Altenburg Gardens
Turn right onto Harbut Rd
Turn left onto Nantes Cl
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56121163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.