5 bedroom detached house for saleTreetops View, Loughton, Essex
Guide Price £858,500
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Five bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage and off-street parking
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £1,300,000, please contact Fine & Country.
A substantial detached residence, providing excellent family accommodation, featuring five bedrooms, two with en-suites and four receptions, offering flexibility on how they are used.The owners tell us, “Upon arriving at the property we were initially impressed by the location; there’s a gated entrance with a gatekeeper’s office and a security person in attendance. This creates a secure environment in which to live. The property was also impressive, being double-fronted and occupying an elevated position from the road.This was a home with instant appeal; from the moment we walked through the door we knew it was the home for us, especially having the benefit of four reception rooms. The two main reception rooms are ideal for entertaining, the other two rooms can be used as a study and children’s television room. We currently use one of the rooms as a further bedroom. The accommodation really gives us spaces to all be together and areas to be alone. During our time here we have spent considerable time and money on landscaping the rear garden and creating additional parking to the frontage. The rear garden has a bespoke design. We created an elevated sitting area that enjoys a good degree of sunlight and is the ideal spot from where to sit and relax, especially after a busy day at work.Another feature of living here is that we are tucked away from it all within this private setting, yet we are only just over a mile from either Loughton or Buckhurst Hill stations. The bustling High Road is only 0.6 miles away with its pavement café culture, selection of shops, restaurants and two supermarkets, together with an M&S food hall”.
- Entrance Hall: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Sitting Room: 14'6 x 12'11 (4.42m x 3.94m)
- Family Room: 22'8 (6.91m) x 15'6 (4.73m) narrowing to 12'7 (3.84m)
- Study: 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Television Room: 14'7 x 11'5 (4.45m x 3.48m)
- Conservatory: 9'1 x 8'3 (2.77m x 2.52m)
- Open Lobby Area: 5'8 x 3'4 (1.73m x 1.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'6 (5.95m) x 13'9 (4.19m) narrowing to 11'8 (3.56m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 5'5 (2.59m x 1.65m)
- Landing: 16'7 x 12'8 (5.06m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 12'4 (4.55m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room: 9'7 x 5'7 (2.92m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 11'5 (4.47m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 8'0 x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'8 x 10'10 (4.47m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'9 x 8'11 (3.28m x 2.72m)
- Bath/Shower Room: 8'7 x 6'5 (2.62m x 1.96m)
- Off Street Parking
- Double Garage: 19'0 x 18'0 (5.80m x 5.49m)
- Landscaped Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54300993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.