1 bedroom flat for saleNewdegate Street, Nuneaton, CV11 4EJ
Withdrawn from Market £65,000
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- RECENTLY DEVELOPED STUDIO, ONE & TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION/CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- AVERAGE 8% RENTAL YIELD PER ANNUM
** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
A NEWLY DEVELOPED, 3rd Floor Modern Apartment, which has recently been renovated and refurbished throughout, currently tenanted and located in Nuneaton Town centre with lift access.
The apartment occupies an upper floor in Mae House which is located in Newdegate Street, Nuneaton giving direct access to Nuneaton Town centre with its local shopping facilities and access to Nuneaton’s Bus and Train Stations.
1x 1 Bedroom apartment with a current monthly rental of £450pcm
Providing an average of 8% gross yield per annum.
The main entrance is accessed via a security entry system which leads to the 2nd and 3rd floors via staircase or lift access which opens into a welcoming communal hallway with separate access to each apartment which have been finished to a high level throughout with modern fitted kitchen and shower rooms.
Lease: 123 years approx.
Ground rent: £100 p.a.
Maintenance: £850 p.a.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ASmiths' Estate and Letting Agents, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.