3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelrose Street, Barry
- Stone Fronted Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Walk To Train Station
- No Chain
- EST Rent: £650pcm
A handsome, stone fronted mid terrace house situated on rarely available Melrose Street, Barry. Sold with no onward chain, the property offers two receptions, kitchen with utility area, ground floor bathroom and the DOUBLE bedrooms to first floor. South facing yard, walking distance to train station
To arrange your view please call Allen & Harris Estate Agents on 01446 747878 . . .
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into porch area with wall mounted meter cupboard and glass panelled door to:
Original cornicing, glass panelled door to sitting room, radiator and dado rail. Open to:
Living Room 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail, dado rail and fireplace recess. Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage area, radiator and power points. Doorway to kitchen.
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail and ornate gas fire with tiled surround, wooden mantle and slate hearth. Store cupboard, radiator and power points. Currently used as bedroom.
Kitchen & Utility Area 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Freestanding base units with stainless steel worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, slate tiled floor, coved ceiling, power points and double glazed window to side. Through to Utility Area with space power and plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelving and wall mounted gas boiler. Side door to rear yard, door to bathroom.
Comprising a low level, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead electric shower and tiled splash backs. Radiator, store cupboard and obscured double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing, loft access with pull down ladder, dado rail and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows to front, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Enclosed rear yard with raised terrace, perfect for barbecues, with steps down to lower ground level patio area, purpose built storage shed and gate to rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.