6 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestfield Road, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Over 2200 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Originally built in the 1930's
- Double glazed windows
- Study overlooking rear garden
- Spacious living/dining room
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast with built in appliances
- Family room/gym with bar
- Gas central to radiators
- Five ground floor bedrooms
- Loft room/bedroom six with storage
This spacious, versatile six bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a corner plot within close proximity to a variety of amenities. The accommodation comprises living/dining room with refitted kitchen/breakfast room, large family room, study and loft room/bedroom six.
Situation Westfield Road is made up of a variety of detached houses many of which have been extended and generally possess large gardens. The house is close to a number of amenities and there is still good access to the M4/A329M via the Reading Road and close to Wokingham town centre.
Outside The garden wraps around the property laid manly to lawn with mature fruit trees and is enclosed by wooden fencing, two wooden sheds, gated side access leading to front with gravel driveway parking for five vehicles.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4236960
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56123884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4236960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.