2 bedroom flat for salePlot 21, Wherry Road, Norwich, Norfolk
A picturesque & stylishly finished riverside apartment scheme.
The Bridge is located close to a comprehensive range of facilities perfectly placed to embrace a thriving cafe culture and on the banks of the tranquil River Wensum.
Plot 21 (type G) offers second floor living with river views, & boasts generous accommodation including an open plan kitchen / dining / living area with Alno kitchen fitted as standard, integrated Neff and Zanussi appliances. Flooring is included throughout with engineered timber to the kitchen, lounge and hall way, neutral 80/20 carpets in the bedrooms and Porcelanosa tiling to the bathroom and ensuite.
All levels benefit from acoustic insulation on top of concreate floors , while internal and external walls are insulated to levels which help control running costs and privacy.
Each home enjoys access to a sunny and expansive landscaped first floor podium deck.
Particular Features of Note:
- Contemporary designer Alno kitchen.
- Integrated appliances.
- Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware to bathrooms and ensuites.
- White steel bath with Tempura 100 shower rail set.
- Glass shower screen to baths.
- Wall mounted basin featuring modern Grohe chrome mixer tap.
-Chrome heated towel rail.
-Timber engineered flooring to kitchen, living room and hall way.
Electrical Fittings and Home Entertainment / Communication
-Pre-wired for digital multi-room television with TV outlet to living area and main bedroom.
-Telephone outlet with broadband capability to living area and main bedroom.
- Fixed recessed down-lighting to kitchen/hall and bathrooms.
- USB charging points to plug sockets in kitchen and main bedroom.
- Balconies finished in glass and steel with low maintenance timber decking.
- Intercom door entry system and electronic access to communal areas.
- Carpeting to all corridors and staircases.
- Lift access from main front door level and carpark to all apartment floors.
- Landscaping around premises and landscaped amenity deck.
- Secure under croft space
-Access to gated car park via electronic entry system.
- Secure residents' bicycle storage.
Living / Dining Area - 6.92m x 3.62m (22'9'' x 11'1'')
Bedroom 1 - 6.19m x 2.82m (20'4'' x 9'3'')
Bedroom 2 - 4.99m x 2.95m (16'5'' x 9'8'')
Our stunning show apartment is open every weekend 10am -5pm.
To arrange a private appointment or to request full sales details, please contact 01603 229306.
(Please note that images are of the show apartment on the scheme)
HELP TO BUY IS AVAILABLE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.