2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCreed Road, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £190,000
- South facing rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Investment home
- No forward chain
An ideal home for a first time buyer or for an investment with garage, driveway and no forward chain.
Stairs to first floor landing, door to:
4.22m x 3.87m (13'10" x 12'8") maximum. Bay window to front, door to:
3.82m x 2.83m (12'6" x 9'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft, doors to:
3.85m x 2.50m (12'8" x 8'2"). Window to rear.
2.90m x 2.56m (9'6" x 8'5") plus recess. Window to front, double doors to wardrobe with hanging rails and storage space.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, opaque window to side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road and a low maintenance garden area with gravel and hedgerow. The South facing rear garden comprises a paved patio seating area off from the kitchen/diner with a pathway leading down the centre straddled on one side by raised beds with mature fruit trees and to the opposing side a lawned area. To the rear aspect is a productive vegetable patch and a further patio seating area under a pergola.
Single garage with up and over door. Power and lighting connected. Courtesy door to rear. Eaves space storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56124892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.