2 bedroom character property for saleStation Approach, Station Road, Cheddington
Sold STC £290,000
- PERIOD COTTAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 18FT LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- WETROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
Dating back to 1873, a charming two double bedroom period cottage within walking distance to Cheddington train station and its direct links to London Euston. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Dating back to 1873 a charming two double bedroom period cottage within walking distance to Cheddington train station and its direct links to London Euston. The cottage has been thoughtfully redecorated throughout and comprises hand made cherry and chestnut kitchen, conservatory, private garden and garaged parking with driveway.
The entrance porch has a radiator and door which leads you to the well proportioned lounge, in here the engineered wooden flooring has been repainted and there is a front aspect window, a wooden slated staircase leads to the first floor and there is a second door which guides you into the bespoke kitchen. Handcrafted Cherry and Chestnut eye and base level units compliment this room and there is ample space for white goods and additional space for breakfast table and chairs. From here you step out to the full width conservatory and the wooden flooring continues the flow of the cottage into this spacious room. there are rear French doors which lead to private garden. In the conservatory you will also find the wet room which comprises power shower, low level WC, wash hand basin and the enclosed combi boiler.
The first floor has adaptable space and has a three piece white bathroom suite with heated towel rail and front aspect window, the second bedroom has ample room for double bed and wardrobes and also has a front aspect window. The master bedroom was originally two rooms and has the potential to be converted back to its former layout. Currently there are triple wardrobes, radiator and two rear aspect double glazed windows which give panoramic views over farmland to the rear. The finishing touch to the upstairs is a galleried storage space and can be accessed from the landing.
The rear garden has a quintessential cottage feel to it and there are an array of potting areas, shrubs and trellis providing privacy for the patio. Part of the area has been utilised as a driveway but can easily be changed to form as previously part of the garden. The garage has an up and over door and there is also extra room to the front of the house for parking as well.
Lounge 18'1 x 12'6
Kitchen 18' x 7'2
Conservatory 14'5 x 8'9
Bedroom One 16' max x 10'9 max
Bedroom Two 11'3 x 9'1
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56125720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.