3 bedroom town house for saleMarlborough Square, Ilkley
- Charming End Town House
- Accommodation Over Three floors
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- Desirable Residential Setting
- Generous Integral Garage
We are delighted to offer for sale a charming three bedroom end town house which is located within the heart of a highly sought after Ilkley location. Offering a generous level of internal accommodation, and an integral garage which has the potential for a multitude of uses, viewing is a must!
Unexpectedly re-offered for sale and a definite must see, is this charming three bedroom end town house which is set within a fantastic residential Ilkley setting, and offers a generous internal layout.
We are delighted to offer for sale a spacious modern town house located within the heart of one of Ilkleys most popular residential settings. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries. Transportation links are excellent being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton and Spa town of Harrogate. Ilkley is also famous for its grove shopping parade, and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a direct train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the city of Leeds and Bradford. Set within a superb central location which is conveniently located to an array of Ilkleys popular primary and secondary schools and offering spacious ready to move into accommodation, viewings are strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Viewers are welcomed into a spacious inner hallway which benefits from having additional storage space under the stairs, and a downstairs cloakroom which consists of a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a radiator.
Utility Room 11' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, and door which provides access to the garden, this useful utility room comprises of a range of cupboards with work top surfaces over, a sink and drainer, and plumbing for a washing machine.
Internal access to the tandem garage can be obtained via the utility room. The garage benefits from power and lighting and is a great additional storage space, along with offering the potential to be used for a variety of uses.
First Floor Landing
Stair case access from the ground floor opens onto a landing area which leads to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 15' 1" ( 4.78m x 4.60m )
Measured to the majority wall and having double glazed windows and a patio door to the rear, which leads to the charming decked patio area. This generously sized living room also benefits from having television connections and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this charming fitted kitchen features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, and provision for a stand alone fridge freezer.
Dining Area 6' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front which enjoys a view of the surrounding landscape and benefiting from both television connections, and a radiator, and an arch entrance to the kitchen.
Second Floor Landing
Stair case access leads to a landing area with loft access and an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear, this generously sized master bedroom further benefits from having a range of built in wardrobes, television connections, and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
Measured into the recess and featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys the view of the surrounding landscape, and also featuring a radiator.
Third Bedroom 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the front with Ilkley views, and featuring a radiator.
A stylish modern bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated chrome towel rail.
To the front of the property a private drive which leads to the front of the garage can be enjoyed along with additional residents court yard parking.
To the rear of the property a fantastic low maintenance paved garden can be found, which is further enhanced by a raised decked patio which can also be accessed via the lounge. Both patios make for wonderful entertaining spaces and are complemented by an array of leafy trees and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56125741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.