2 bedroom retirement property for sale

Queens Hotel Court, Promenade, Southport

Under Offer £65,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Retirement Apartment
  • 75% Share of Equity
  • Located to the 2nd Floor
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Secured Parking Space
  • Passenger Lift
  • Partial Double Glazing
  • Electric Heating

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL with stairs and lift to the second floor. 

SECOND FLOOR:  

PRIVATE HALL with entry-phone system, linen storage cupboard with pressurised hot water system. 

LOUNGE OPEN PLAN WITH KITCHEN 24' 5" x 13' 7" (7.44m x 4.14m) overall with two secondary double glazed windows to the side, Kitchen area with a range of fitments comprising base units of cupboards and drawers, wall units to accord, contoured working surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, electric heater. 

BEDROOM 1 8' 6" x 11' 1" (2.59m x 3.38m) reducing to 10' 8", double glazed window, electric heater. 

BEDROOM 2 9' 1" x 8' 7" (2.77m x 2.62m) double glazed window, electric heater. 

SHOWER ROOM 7' 2" x 6' 9" (2.18m x 2.06m) white suite comprising shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, electric heater and window to the rear. 

OUTSIDE: There is a secured allocated car parking space (number 28) to the rear which is approached from Bank Square by way of remote controlled electrically operated gates. 

SERVICE CHARGE: We are advised the budget for 2016/17 is £124.99 per month to include a contribution towards building insurance premium, lift maintenance, management fees, window cleaning, cleaning and lighting of the communal areas, fire alarm and general maintenance. 

SHARED EQUITY ELIGIBILITY This property is offered for sale on a shared equity basis of 75% of the full value with the remaining 25% retained by Redwing Living (RL) and it is necessary for the buyer to meet the various criteria as stipulated by RL. Further information is available from our office. 

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
16 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Southport (0.4 mi)
  • Meols Cop (1.3 mi)
  • Birkdale (1.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Karen Potter, Southport

5 Hill Street Southport PR9 0NW

01704 633021 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Karen Potter, Southport

5 Hill Street Southport PR9 0NW

01704 633021 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Southport (0.4 mi)
  • Meols Cop (1.3 mi)
  • Birkdale (1.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Karen Potter, Southport

5 Hill Street Southport PR9 0NW

01704 633021 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 100304000862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karen Potter, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.